Environment Health & Safety
Many businesses struggle to fully and affordably fulfil their ongoing duties as regulatory regulations and social expectations are always changing. Compliance with environmental, health and safety (EHS) and social issues is a continual commitment that must be included into the operational day-to-day management systems, strategic management of business risk, and visible leadership commitment and behaviours.
We collaborate with organizations to plan, design, and implement programmes that achieve and sustain compliance, successfully handle EHS-related issues, as well as effectively manage operating costs and minimise risks. Working closely with customers to eliminate redundancy and smooth the transition on the front lines, we increase the efficiency of management systems and reduce interruption.
- EHS Audit
- Construction Environment Management Plan
- On Site EHS Training
- Mock Drills
- Road Safety, Traffic Safety, Parking Safety Audits
- First Aid Training
- Compliance Audit
- Fire Life Safety Audit (Residential, Commercial & Industrial Facility)
- Consultation on Effective firefighting management system
- Disaster Risk Reduction & Building Resilience- UNDRR
- Consultation on Legal Compliance and on National Codes & Guidelines
- Audit, GAP Assessment & Inspection
- Waste Management Services and Plan
- Emergency Preparedness Plan & Procedures
- Disaster Risk Reduction Plan
- Training on Occupational Health and Diseases
Our Mission and Vision
Protecting people, Environment, Asset & Reputation
Vision-Destination of Choice to the community we Serve Be the Most preferred and respected organization in every location we serve.